Writing Goals 2018-06-05 Finish Section 1 of 3

I've been using the term section rather inconsistently during the camp, so I should say right now that when I've used that term in the past I have sometimes meant a "subsection." For example, my goal for last Thursday and today was to write the opening paragraph and the first subsection. The Section that I will try and complete today is wholly one third of the chapter, so about 7 to 15 pages. I am starting the day with three pages, so we'll see how far we get!

Comments

  1. It was so interesting learning about your dissertation topic in our group yesterday. I'm stalking your blog to learn more. I hope you don't mind. I know nothing about karate, but I just find your topic to be incredibly fascinating.
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the carnival! I'll be interested to see how your project progresses to, it sounds very anthropological :)

      This blog is not really all that informative about the project itself (being more focused on the camp and its exercises), but you might like this one that I set up a long time back for the actual research project: https://thepracticeofkarate.wordpress.com/

      I've let the blog go fallow after only a handful of posts, but this camp has me wanting to restart this content-centered blog once we're done here.

      Delete
  2. I realize now that I did not update yesterday: In regards to this goal, I I got pulled off focus doing ancillary but necessary work, so I didn't finish the section (though I did generate a few pages of text for this chapter, as well as a few more pages that got parted out to other chapters, and framework useful for my pseudonimic(?) practices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Goals 2018-05-30 Finish Entry; Shift to Opening Para

Writing Goals 2018-06-04 Revise and Rewrite Opening