Writing Goals 2018-06-04 Revise and Rewrite Opening

Today, following the revision I felt was warranted on Friday, my intention is to complete the goals which I was trying to complete on Thursday! Thus, by the end of the day, I hope to:

1) Write orienting/introductory/overview paragraph for the chapter on global branding of locally-embedded groups and the transnational articulations of global organizations in karate.

Goal 2: Write up a section (likely the first) from this chapter on Global Organization

Comments

  1. I met goal 1 as fully as I can before the chapter is written (I always revise first and last sections once the body of a piece is complete), and I have taken a major swath out of the first section. I didn't get quite as far as I was hoping to, but I feel good about my progress. Hopefully, I can make up the difference tomorrow by carrying the momentum through from today and doing a little more work than usual then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Goals 2018-05-30 Finish Entry; Shift to Opening Para